A pedicure is a therapeutic treatment for your feet that removes dead skin, softens hard skin, shapes and treats your toenails. A good foot treatment is heaven, but pedicure techniques can vary from type of polish to massage so it’s important to find the right pedicure for you.
Pedicures are a great way to ensure you look after your feet!
1. A regular pedicure can support chiropody if you suffer from foot problems. This may prevent you from needing further treatment.
2. A pedicure can also help your posture — you naturally walk more comfortably on cared-for feet.
3. Pedicures can also soothe and relax you when combined with other treatments. At Deluxe Skin once our pedicurist has massaged several softening and soothing creams into your feet, you may feel you are walking on air
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT OR GET A NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
Summary of Your Treatment
At Derma Solution we offer a variety of Pedicure options, these include:
- American: A very natural-looking pedicure which shapes the nails to your tip
- French: A classic which uses long-lasting nail varnish, whitens the tip and squares off your toenails
- Intensive: A variety of creams rubbed into your nails, feet, and lower legs to moisturise and soften them
- Hot stone: This pedicure features a hand massage using hot stone therapy to soothe and relax your feet
- Luxury: A whole-foot treatment usually including massage, softened paraffin wax, wrap which warms and soothes your feet as well as softening and hydrating your nails
What to expect from a Pedicure?
A traditional pedicure starts with a therapeutic foot bath or spa. The feet are softened and cleansed in warm, fragrant water to soften the skin - just like a mini-jacuzzi for your feet.
An exfoliating cream with salts and minerals will remove dead skin. Our pedicurist will also remove your cuticles and cut and shape your toenails.
Creams and aromatherapy oils are massaged into your feet to refresh and soften the skin. We provide the opportunity to massage your lower leg and perhaps provide acupressure and reflexology-based foot massage to massage your lower leg and perhaps provide an acupressure to help you relax.
A good pedicure will result in your feet both looking great and feeling amazing.
Depending on the pedicure chosen, it may include the use of heating stones, mud, wraps and algae.
How long does a pedicure take?
A pedicure will usually last 60 minutes. Allow time afterwards to ease yourself back into standing up!
What footwear should I wear after treatment?
Choice of footwear is crucial. You don’t want to have to push newly high-gloss finished toenails into socks and shoes for your travel home. Whatever your feet arrive in, we recommend that you have flip-flops or open sandals to wear afterwards.
|Treatment Time||Treatment Price|
|60 min||DKK 599|
There are currently no reviews available for this particular treatment.
Any Questions for the Deluxe Skin Team?
If you are interested in any of our treatments please do not hesitate to get in touch with us below?