A pedicure is a therapeutic treatment for your feet that removes dead skin, softens hard skin, shapes and treats your toenails. A good foot treatment is heaven, but pedicure techniques can vary from type of polish to massage so it’s important to find the right pedicure for you.
Pedicures are a great way to ensure you look after your feet!
1. A regular pedicure can support chiropody if you suffer from foot problems. This may prevent you from needing further treatment.
2. A pedicure can also help your posture — you naturally walk more comfortably on cared-for feet.
3. Pedicures can also soothe and relax you when combined with other treatments. At Deluxe Skin once our pedicurist has massaged several softening and soothing creams into your feet, you may feel you are walking on air
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT OR GET A NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
Summary of Your Treatment
At Derma Solution we offer a variety of Pedicure options, these include:
- American: A very natural-looking pedicure which shapes the nails to your tip
- French: A classic which uses long-lasting nail varnish, whitens the tip and squares off your toenails
- Intensive: A variety of creams rubbed into your nails, feet, and lower legs to moisturise and soften them
- Hot stone: This pedicure features a hand massage using hot stone therapy to soothe and relax your feet
- Luxury: A whole-foot treatment usually including massage, softened paraffin wax, wrap which warms and soothes your feet as well as softening and hydrating your nails
What to expect from a Pedicure?
- At Derma Solution our pedicure begins with a therapeutic foot bath or spa. Your feet are soaked and cleansed in warm, scented water to soften the skin — like a mini-Jacuzzi for your feet.
- An exfoliating rub will slough off dead skin with salts or minerals. Our pedicurist will also remove your cuticles and cut and shape your toenails.
- Creams and aromatherapy oils are massaged into your feet to refresh and soften your skin. We provide options to massage your lower legs and maybe give an acupressure or reflexology-based foot massage to help relax you.
- A good pedicure will result in your feet looking as well as feeling fantastic.
How long does a pedicure take?
A pedicure will usually last 60 minutes. Allow time afterwards to ease yourself back into standing up!
What footwear should I wear after treatment?
Choice of footwear is crucial. You don’t want to have to push newly high-gloss finished toenails into socks and shoes for your travel home. Whatever your feet arrive in, we recommend that you have flip-flops or open sandals to wear afterwards.
|Treatment Time||Treatment Price|
|60 min||DKK 599|
There are currently no reviews available for this particular treatment.
Any Questions for the Deluxe Skin Team?
If you are interested in any of our treatments please do not hesitate to get in touch with us below?